Tutorial how to install sportsdevil on kodi
This is a great tutorial how to install sportsdevil to your kodi device, its an amazing kodi addon well worth adding to your system. TVAddons has created a repository for this amazing Sports addon and in this way we will always have the latest version of the addon updated in automatic just as any other addon as soon as a new version will get out!
Below we have our guides how to install sportsdevil on kodi 16 and sportsdevil kodi 17 make sure you follow the correct install process.
If sportsdevil is not running well or not even running at all you need a VPN for a small amount of money this can seriously resolve the issue. If you are using ace streams on sports devil or other Kodi sports addons you need a VPN. Please click our link cheapest online for kodi team users, 7 days money back its a great deal. For details to buy a VPN click HERE
Many Sports addons are failing due to your internet provider blocking access. The ONLY way to resolve this and get it working with security is a VPN. Click on our link above to get a great discount and this will help you get streams working once again.
How to Install SportsDevil On Kodi 16
1. Open Kodi
2. Select SYSTEM > File Manager
3. Select Add Source
4. Select None
5. Type the following http://mediarepos.net/tco and select Done
6. Enter a name for this Source & type Smash
7. Select OK
8.Go back to your Home Screen Select SYSTEM
9. Select Add-Ons
10. Select Install from zip file
11. Select repo_colossus-x.x.x.zip
12. Wait for Add-on enabled notification
13. Select Install from repository
14. Select Colussal Repository
15. Select Video Add-Ons
16. Select SportsDevil
17. Select Install
18. Wait for Add-on enabled notification.
How To Install SportsDevil on Kodi 17:
- Open Kodi Device.
- Make sure you enable Unknown Sources (Addons-Settings Enable Unknown Sources)
- Now back to Home Screen
- Choose the Settings Button
- Click on File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Type the following exactly https://mediarepos.net/tco Select the highlighted box underneath and type Colossus
- Back to Kodi Home Screen
- Select Addons
- Now click on the Addon Browser button
- Select Install from zip file.
- Open the file labelled Smash
- Select repo_colossus-xxx.zip
- Wait for the notification message on your device.
- Choose Install from Repository
- Select Colossal Repo
- Click on the Video Addons
- Select SportsDevil
- Select Install.
- Wait for Addon enabled/installed notification on your screen.
- To view the addon go to Addons > Videos > SportsDevil.